On this World Harmony day, come in and hear from Kemi Nekvapil and shift your thinking about what power is and who gets to have it, and live life fully and without apology.
BUY KEMI'S BOOK 'POWER' HERE: http://booktopia.kh4ffx.net/JrZ3Be
Add to Calendar
Our conversation with the incredible Kemi Nekvapil provided so much value to those that watched:
- World Harmony Day and how each of us can impact our own sphere of influence
- The acronym of P.O.W.E.R. and how we can use it to live a life without apology
- How we need to take responsibility for our POWER story
- The role of men in how we can support our partner reclaim their worth
- The world needs more present and powerful women, not ‘busy’ ones
Seriously, this session had so many impact moments it is worth the watch and share with your friends and work colleagues.
Kemi Nekvapil knows the feelings of fear, vulnerability and powerlessness. Growing up in foster care, many times she had the doors to validation and opportunity closed to her because of her race and gender. Learning to make her own choices and use her voice without apology were her first steps towards a bold, purpose- filled life.